Moto-Mountain-Run postponed

Posted: Sun 10 Jan 2021

Due to on going forestry harvesting operations we have been forced to postpone the MMR until a later date.

Since being allowed back in the forest from the 5th January we have been trying to work out how we can run the event in and around three logging crews that are working right near the start area at Ohakuri and we have come to the conclusion that it is not practical or safe to hold the event at this time.

Our proposed new date is the 16th May 2021 and this will be confirmed by the end of January.

All entry's will be carried over to the new date and if this does not suit you please contact us by return email.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and look forward to seeing you in May.